Each of us came across an essay writing. It does not matter if it is the teacher’s task or your employer – you need to write a logical text with a certain reasoning of the problem. You must discuss the problem and bring it to the reader. You will be in solidarity with us that it is no matter how interesting the narrative topic is, it depends a lot on the structure of your essay. After all, if the reader is not comfortable and interesting to read your work, he will abandon it. The order should be in everything, and especially in the presentation of your thoughts. You are unlikely to find the standard formula for a successful product, but you can keep one’s ears open to some rules, which we will give below. As a result, you will receive a high-quality product, which readers will gladly perceive.
Put everything on the shelves
A proper essay should contain several structural units in an interrelated order. You can not simply arrange an array of certain information without ordering it in meaning. Even if your narrative is small in size, there should be an introduction, a basic part, and a conclusion. They should be arranged in order and have a fixed place in your text. That is, you must insert certain information in certain parts of your essay. From the main issue of the narrative, your arguments and the final should exhaustively close the discussion and, if necessary, answer the question submitted in the introduction.
The reader must catch the thread of the narrative and follow it to the very end. As an author, you should anticipate questions that may arise during the reading of your essay and try to answer them. If you ignore this moment your work will not have the proper interest from your audience.
It is necessary to find out what should happen in each of your structural units so that the essay turned out really high-quality.
Successful introduction – successful work
Before you proceed directly to writing, you need to determine which target audience you want to capture. Thus, you narrow the range of possible topics. When you decide on this, analyze the needs of this audience and find out the scope of its interest. Find the most popular topics that cause a lot of discussion and debate around. The relevance of your topic is the key to the success of the entire work. As a ship you will call it – so it will float. This also applies to your essay, namely its introduction.
At the very beginning of the narrative, insert a thesis (question) that will touch the reader’s soul and prevent him from tearing himself away from reading.
The main part
- Here you must place the required information broken down into paragraphs which you must combine in meaning.
- It is necessary, to begin with the fact that you must you must provide comprehensive evidence in support of your thesis. The reader expects only true and reliable facts from you. This paragraph will be some kind of overview on your topic and should introduce your reader’s course. Do not write very much in this section, that is, do not turn your essay into an ordinary description of the problem. Just give a tip so that the reader keeps up with you.
- Then start to enter your arguments in relation to the main thesis or counterarguments, that to refute it. You must not be solidary with the argument, it’s your essay and your right. Bring counterarguments, just do not forget about the verity of the material. Confirm all of the reliable sources, thus increasing the index of trust in the readers.
- Choose two or three strongest arguments and place them in different paragraphs. This will be the key points on which the future reader can rely. All sections should flow smoothly from one another. Work hard to ensure that the readability of your essay was at a high level.
- In a separate paragraph, explain to the reader why you chose this particular topic. What is its relevance and whether there is a demand for it?
- This does not mean that you create a template for which you strictly must act. It just helps in accordance with which you need to move. You can step aside and develop the narrative.
This section does not take much time and space. You need to sum up all that you wrote earlier and enter the conclusion. Best of all, this will look like the answer to the main question of the narrative. The reader must understand that the discussion is over and the topic is exhausted. Do you agree with the thesis and completely refute it, put a point. Be careful when drawing conclusions, it will be insulting if you performed the bulk of the work qualitatively, and the end will be lean and uninteresting. Do not make it too big, brevity is the sister of talent.
- If you are writing an essay and not some other kind of work, avoid a quick description of the problem. Use arguments, counterarguments, evidence, discussions. Make your story interactive and interesting for the reader.
- Do not allow excessive wateriness of the text because of the many auxiliary words like “first”, “after,” “agree” etc. Over usage of such words will only spoil your essay.
- Pay special attention to the correctness of the construction of sentences in the text. Check your work several times and give it to another. Thus, you avoid grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors.
- An essay is not an easy job and you must take it earnestly. Study the necessary material before writing on this topic. You must be like “a fish in the water” in this sphere and operate with all sorts of facts. Good stuff is only half the success. The second half depends on how you build your presentation.
We sincerely believe that this article will help to create an excellent product that deserves a lot of positive feedback.